Yes, I am addicted to the "…". You may take noticed. You may even be planning an intervention. Look dorsum through my blogs, emails, correspondence and even my thoughts and…I am obsessed with the "dot, dot, dot". They are and so cute, round and multiple. They are a perfect circle design chemical element repeated three times. They are so dramatic in their event. They are idea inducing, subtracting and multiplying. They are compact and can be taken nigh anywhere. Oh, how I dearest the …. (the fourth 1 there is the actual flow at the finish of that sentence which I probably should have replaced with an exclamation betoken…((run across how great that suspension is there?))) Which brings me to admit that this isn't the offset time I have been in dear with punctuation…(stop me, now)…My first crush was with the exclamation point! I am perky by nature then the assertion point and I really hit it off. Oh, how I could just bring whatever sentence more umph, visibility, and sass by simply calculation 1 of those! It was easy! It was effortless! It was a trap…(give me a interruption hither, it'll all make sense in a minute)…because as well much of a good thing depletes its value. I was over-exclaiming. Suddenly all those really important points were lost with all the other really of import points. I just had to first saying "no" to the exclamation point. I couldn't go cold turkey. I still can't avoid my offset love completely. I have had to keep puctuation limitation. I have self-imposed a one betoken rule. Only i per event. Only i saved for the most of import point thoughtfully and lovingly placed. Oh, I take flirted with the ALL CAPS and the bold. I take even been known to apply the –, or in extreme cases the italics. Merely for now, it volition be the dot, dot, dot until…I get help.